Tuesday, 9 September 2014

VERSACE VERSACE VERSACE

Ive taken a little break from blogging, and now that NYFW has once again taken over social media platforms i thought i would share with you one of my favourite shows from that week, unfortunately i don't live in New York.. and I'm not established enough to be invited but i do what we are all guilty of doing… REFRESHING #NYFW on twitter everyday, keeping up to date with everyone and anything.

Versace KILLED it for me and this was purely because of their simple safety pin detail, i just loved it! so scandalous. I have seen safety pin detail on clothing before so Its not so brand new but because its Versace i just love it and the way it has been executed on some of their dresses.

 

 

 

Im in LOVE with all the looks above and i don't think this is the last we will see of the safety pin style..


#CHECKMYLOOK

"I LOVE THE VERSACE STYLE PRINT"

THIS LOOK:-
T-shirt: Primark £2.50
Shorts: ZARA £18
Shoes: ASOS £40

I went to Mexico, Cancun July this year as i had such an amazing time the year before, when browsing last minute summer sales i came across these shorts in ZARA. 
From my memory i think they were reduced from £26 to £18. 

I love the skinny fit these shorts have and they are made out of cotton which is stretchy and was perfect for the heat and nights out in mexico. They have only been worn once but are a keeper.
I worn them to Coco Bongos as a Beetle Juice inspired look! 










Post a Comment