Monday, 10 February 2014

Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills! #birkinlove

Just a quick post, one that has never actually been done before.

TV/ REALITY SHOW REVEIW/ OPINION!


THE #RICHKIDSOFBEVERLYHILLS 

Is officially my NEW, FAVOURITE.. reality show. Not only is it set in one of my most dreamed about areas but its also based on Money, Fashion, Travel & Social Media and most of all #HASHTAGS... all of my favourite things.


As i live in the UK we are 1 episode behind the US.. HOWEVER! i am that addicted i had to catch-up online and see what happened in CABO! And the drama still continues into the next episode. 

So as soon as i saw that Morgan & Dorothy were Instagram lovers i followed them instantly and my guilty pleasure is liking every single photo they post! Whether it be Twitter or Instagram! 

Dorothy is my favourite and i love how she is always accompanied by a Hermes Birkin.. thats just ideal! However i LOVE Morgan as she is just so outspoken and says the most funny & random things which always make sense i love it. Also the fact she loves Louboutins and her blog is called BOOBS & LOUBS she is just a total winner. 
( I was also so happy she received her green Olive Givenchy bag)

P.S I ALSO WISH I COULD DRINK AS MUCH TEQUILA AS THIS LOT DOES. 

The cast is outstanding and i'm sure will continue to grow. Maybe i should move to BH and work my way into the show? 



EJ is another favourite of mine who was also followed on Instagram instantly and i also love every single photo!!! As do i love his turquoise Birkin handbag above. 

I just wish i  could experience their JET SET lifestyle. 
I dont think ALL of them realise how lucky they ACTUALLY are. 
( but i'm sure they are grateful) 



T H A N K Y O U    F O R   R E A D I N G    X 

Just a little opinion for you all.. what are your views? 


Post a Comment