Monday, 9 September 2013

MULBERRY #LFW INVITE! COLLAB WITH WEDGWOOD

#LFW  is nearly upon us. I am extremely excited to see what will be hitting us with their new lined up season.

MULBERRY ALWAYS HAVE EXQUISITE INVITES ...


So as you can see above is groups of Mulberry box's and these include invites and then a Mulberry printed tea-cup and saucer. The brand has collaborated with Wedgwood for the invite design.

The whole tea-cup scenario reminds us how british Mulberry actually is and I LOVE this design. HOWEVER i have never received one from mulberry.... YET ;) (There is still time) 

Mulberry is a British brand as most of us know and i think them keeping the british theme for the invite for London Fashion Week is really nice and makes me proud to be British. 

I LOVE Mulberry as a brand and the quality of their products is 100% from my experience with my Seth bag & East West Messenger you can see my blog post for those bags and reviews  ( here ).

This was just a quick post as i loved the thought that had gone into it. LFW IS NEARLY HERE! GET READY #FBLOGGERS 

Post a Comment